Guys...what is your favorite style on a girl.

I have a converse/artsy style...and I get a lot of compliments from guys on it. But what do most guys find most attractive?

1. preppy...hollister...aberrombie, jcrew

2. artsy...converse...jcrew...zumiez...sharlotte russe

3. skater...zumiez only

4. gaudy...juicy coutore...guess...

5. urban...urban outfitters...

Most Helpful Guy

• You should really gear the way you pick out your wardrobe based on the type of guys you want to attract. It tends to be the case that people with similar fashion stick together, hence you will have opportunities to get your flirt game on.

What Guys Said 4

• Every guy is going to have a different opinion according to what he finds attractive.I myself like a classy/preppy type of girl,but there's other guys that would rather go for another type...But on the other hand if the right guy comes along he's not going to care about what type of girl you are,I've meet several girls and not thought once about what type of girl they were at first sight

• My style is to lick and suck her clit, As I did many research and concluded that licking p**** is the best sex I enjoyed. accuris@hotmail.com

• I'm a sucker for Gaudy stuff, hahaha. But don't listen to me. I'm a golden pheasant.

• tight but comfy tee shirt and the same with pants especialy if it shows all her curves

What Girls Said 2

• guys like when you wear what you want to wear :) you don't need to follow a "look"

labels are overrated for style anyway. I went through a bug scene stage but other than that I've always just worn what I want. Which is basically a mix of everything above. Just as long as it looks good on you and isn't like Lady gaga Stage costume, I'm sure theyll like it

• I wouldn't call Urban Outfitters "urban" exactly...mainly cause when I think of "urban style" I think of ghetto style haha. I'd actually say Urban Outfitters would fit the description of "artsy" better.

• Yah I know what you mean..it is artsy...but people take the "urban" style a lot of different ways too lol.