Jeans: how low is too low?

Just as above

Most Helpful Girl

• if I can see your boxers, than it's too low

What Girls Said 8

• If your jeans are not covering what jeans are supposed to cover by definition then they are too low; if your underwear shows, if your butt shows, if anything is visible in your lower regions other than the jeans than they are just not proper jeans.

• If your underwear shows, then that's too low.

• If we can see your vagina,

then it's too low.

If we can see every part of your boxers/ass,

then it's too low.

• when guys wear their jeans under their bum...do they want to look like they don't have one? haha

• If I can see your underwear...it's too low.

• when your boxers are showing

• That's not a good way to put it. It's easy for boxers to show. Same goes for panties with a girl.

• Yours was first for the boxer thing starting at the top. lol After that I was like wow everyone said that.

• Lol their copy cats lmao

• yeah I agree with the girls that if your underwear shows then its too low

• when they are almost touching the floor and you are wearing a belt...?

ridiculous

• Yeah I'm not that bad

What Guys Said 5

• This question actually goes for both guys and girls. Girls, we don't want to really see you're crack because it can be embarrassing when you're in public. Especially if the guy and girl are together. Believe it or not, there are some people who have decency and do not want to see a girls panties in public. Guys, same for you only it's a little worse. Waist line for boxers is fine. Anything else isn't. Plain and simple.

• link

I love this one...

• anything lower than the waistband of your boxers is too low. crack definitely kills too so pull em up bro

• If your panties peeps out...

• I noticed everyone said if your boxers show but it's so easy for them to show. I think a little more detail is needed. Unless you're seriously saying no boxers at all.