What's the sexiest way to flaunt assets from chest area?

Guys love girls' breasts, no doubt about that. And girls do flaunt them to take full advantage of their precious assets.

What do you girls think more classy and less trashy of these?

What do you guys think is more arousing and sexy of these?

1. Simple dress covering up everything. Everything to imagination.

2. Low neckline, a hint of the cleavage.

3. A "great" neckline showing full curviness of the boobs

4. A tight body-hugging light shirt with no bra underneath (it helps if the dark nipples how through, throw some water guys or pray for the rain!)

4 again. A sweater with no bra underneath. Suggested for large boobs.

5. A dress closely hugging the body. Saw this on Oscars. The whole chest is covered, you can't see the boobs but the whole shape of the boobs is clearly outlined.

6. My favorite. Any dress though better covering everything. But the nipples protrude from underneath.

7. And I am sure guys will love this. Just Body paint. (Why not stay green and save all that cloth!)

Updates:
Classy vs trashy depends upon the occasion. It will be different going out on a date or going to shopping or just hanging out. Compare this to going on a no holds barred party for having max fun. So girls what would you opt for to be center-stage?
What more option we can add there? Let's see ..

8. A good neckline and a well-equipped bra. Nipples don't show but almost the complete breasts are almost hanging out.

9. A very sexy and revealing bra underneath worn under see-through shirt

0|0
1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Classy: 2. Low neckline, a hint of the cleavage.

Trashy: 6. My favorite. Any dress though better covering everything. But the nipples protrude from underneath.

0|0
    0|0
    • No 6 [nipples protrude from underneath but not visible]. I have seen this in movies and on TV shows. It doesn't look as trashy? Any other opinions?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.