I was just wondering what dress size guys would class as obese?

i've been with my boyfriend for a year and a half,the whole time I've been paranoid about me not being good enough or too big for him.i'm a size 10

Most Helpful Guy

• Your question gave me a chuckle. I thought I would share my thought with you, it is in no way an answer to your question. :) Who were you asking? You can't be asking the females to answer because the question reads " size guys would class as obese" . If you were asking the males out here, unless I am even more abnormal than I have been led to believe, and I admit to teetering on the razor edge of sanity most days. We haven't the slightest idea of what a size 10 is. We assume it is bigger than a nine and smaller than 11 but honestly we have no clue what 10 means in woman size. We males are pretty much at our limit of comprehension with b, c and d cups.

What Guys Said 2

• I'd answer that question but I have no idea what dress sizes correspond to. I only know cup sizes, as do most guys.

What dress size would Rose O'Donnel be? Keira Knightly?

• Keira Knightley= probably 00 or 0

Rosie O'Donnell= maybe 20

Also, size differences depend a lot on height/body structure so I could be off, but that's my educated guess

• Size 10 definitely isn't obese then, right?

• Nope, in my opinion a size 10 looks good!

• Dress size? What is that? Do you really think guys know what a size 10 is?

What Girls Said 5

• There's an article in the UK Edition of Cosmo that you should read. This article takes a size 10 woman in her underwear and morphs her photo to look lkike a size 6 through to a 16. Then, they took these photos out and polled men and women across the UK to see which photo people thought she looked best in. I can't remember what the outcome was, but most men thought she looked better as a 12 than the smaller sizes.

• If he didn't love you for who you were he wouldn't date you. Has he ever said anything? Some guys can see past the whole weight thing.some even prefer it. Sit back and enjoy the love. Plus size is 12 and up

• I don't think a guy would date you for a year and a half if he thought you were obese and unattractive. A size 10 isn't fat unless you're like 4'6. At the very most you probably have nice curves and a cute shape. Not every guy wants a rail thin girl.

• its so funny that guys don't know what a dress size is

but they know that cup size a girl has XD

no, that's not obese.

im a size 11

but I have a big butt

so that accounts for most of it lol

and I'm not overweight or fat

• I am size 12 and I never thought that I was fat although it bugged me many times to think that I am fat. You shouldnt be worried about your weight right now because you are not fat