Who is more attractive: Taylor Swift or Megan Fox?

and what's your reasoning for that?

• Taylor Swift
  • Megan Fox

Most Helpful Guy

• i originally would have said taylor but.. have you heard the new cd, she bashes her ex's, publicly. one of which I believe was john mayer. if I was dating a girl who broke up with and bashed me in her music, publicly then I don't want to know her. ALTHOUGH..she did admit one of her ex's was her fault. which means YES, women DO make mistakes, its not always men

i can't really say megan either. not only do I not find her attractive physically (yes I'm a straight guy, with a gf). she was fired off the set of T3. because she was such an asshole on set, that they hired a girl from victorias secret to take her place

lesser of two evils. ill say taylor

What Guys Said 16

• Megan fox pre-surgery. Taylor swift is hot but she has something weird about her I can't quite place.

• megan fox is hotter, but also annoying

• Taylor Swift just looks too dolled up for me, and a bit too thin. Megan Fox is amazing and very naturally pretty.

• I'll go with the Sagittarius Snake. She's a little more enlightened than Megan.

• Taylor Swift. Definitely. Her beauty is obvious but so subtle at the same time. She seems to have a good heart, and who wouldn't like a girl with those pipes? In second place for me: Emma Watson.

• kim kardashian

• Taylor Swift, she has beautiful eyes.

• Megan Fox

Those eyes, the hair, everything about her. Kinda just the type of girl I look for too though haha.

• Both are really hot..megan fox shows off and taylor swift is just a hot with high self esteem...

• i choose Taylor Swift, l like that innocent beauty.

• Taylor Swift..

I really DO NOT like megan fox. Plus taylor swift has talent. Idc if you disagree lol.

• Pre surgery: Fox

Post surgery: Swift

• Taylor Swift now, but she never used to be. This is mostly determined by dress sense though, hahaha.

• They're both kinda ugly if you ask me.

• I've noticed that a lot more girls think Megan Fox is hot than guys. I don't know why that is.

• Megan Fox is a bombshell, but she is dumb (you can tell). I heard an interview with her and wasn't impressed. Taylor Swift is beautiful, sweet, and just has an overall wonderful personality and that's what does it for me :)

• Megan also has this reputation by now for being this absolutley gigantic bitch. I hear that Michael Bay is trying to give her as minimal screen time as possible for the next Transformers movie.

• Fox

What Girls Said 10

• megan fox kinda seems like the girl that you'd have sex with one night and avoid her calls until she gets the hint...while taylor is the kinda girl that you'd take on a date, try an impress, then at the end of the night walk her to her front door and kiss her on the cheek and HOPES that SHE calls you or takes your calls...

but anyway taylor is more attractive, I'd kick a baby for her legs lol

• I can't really choose. Megan fox is a sex bombshell, she's pretty hot. & Taylor swift is beautiful and sexy yet delicate & sweet. They are both different but at the same level.

• Taylor Swift.She has a pure beauty.She is sweet and beautiful.

Megan fox is hot either but there is something fake about her, I don't really know how to describe it.

Taylor is prettier in my opinion.

• i used to like Taylor Swift way before Kanye West ambushed her on MTV. but since then and the series of break ups with too many guy celebs, I got turned off by her because she can't even keep a single relationship last for more than 6 months. and then she writes about them in a song. now she's "dating" Jake Gyllenhaal. who's next? Megan Fox on the other hand, I was never fan of her, but I have to say she's more attractive than Taylor since she's been with the same guy on and off tho but she's married to him now and that shows she's loyal to him and him alone regardless she's branded as one of the world's hottest women. that right there is HOT! :)

• So what, she's not stopping until she finds the perfect one. Good for her :)

• She never tells who the songs are about..people just assume ALOT

• I still think Megan Fox is more attractive. :)

• scarlett johansson

• Megan Fox,pfftt everything about her! ...except those thumbs lol

• Megan Fox.

Megan is gorgeous.Taylor is pretty(I love her eyes),but she annoys me...but with all biased opinions aside,Megan Fox is sexy/gorgeous.She's overall more attractive physically

• eww megan fox all the way taylor swift looks like a pig with pretty hair

• Taylor Swift is beautiful.

Megan Fox is hot.

I consider them equally aesthetically pleasing in their own way. They each have their own styles.

Good luck.

• megan fox is gorgeous.

taylor swift is pretty, but there's something off about her eyes.