What kind of piercing do guys think looks good on girls, besides ears?

So far I've asked about tongue and belly button piercings, and a lot of those got called trashy, so what DOES look good on a girl, besides plain old ear piercings.

Updates:
People gatta stop saying "It's your body do what you want and not what others want" I know that! Can people not be curious these days? ugh.

0|0
2|5

Most Helpful Guy

• I think that certain facial piercings can suit some people, but look pretty bad on others. I could give you my personal opinion if I saw a picture of you. I don't think tongue or naval piercings are trashy if you don't act trashy. Its just that a lot of trashy people have tongue or naval piercings, so they get a bad rap. Personally, I think that simple steel barbells look nice in tongue and naval piercings and might be a less trashy alternative to acrylic ends with funky designs on them, or dangly things. I also think tongue piercings look better stretched to a 10 or 8, but again, that's just my personal preference. It's really your call though. Like Evangelina said, get a piercing for you, not for someone else.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• just earrings. not really anything else. maybe bellybutton. and I agree with smallz - its the people that are trashy, not the piercings.

1|0
    0|0
  • No piercings. Not a fan.

0|1
    1|0
  • None. Girls don't need piercings, they are all good looking

0|0
    0|0
  • I can ignore the ears. No piercings look good, but the ears don't look bad.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• You should only get a piercing for yourself,not based off of what guys like.I really do think people should start making decisions for themselves rather than for the opposite sex

2|1
    2|1
    • I'm just wondering, I like seeing what people think, mostly guys. Just because I'm curious doesn't mean I would pick what someone else likes, over my own thoughts. You don't know me lol.

• Its your body, you do what you want with it. I've got a medusa in my top lip and a labret piercing in my bottom lip, and while I can't wear them for work, I've got to say I've had nothing but complements about my piercings.

0|0
    0|0