What do girls see first in guys?

Pretty much as stated above, what do girls see first in guys? Attractiveness? Personality? Humor?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 9

• Before I even talk to a guy, I'll notice how tall he is, then his smile. Personality makes or breaks it... He could be super duper attractive, but a complete douche and I wouldn't be interested. On the other hand, he could be average looking, but after a few minutes of talking and he's really nice, he's way more attractive.

• When I look at a guy I notice his smiles & his appearance, then as I get close I notice their fragrance then the personality.

• how tall they are.. then smile... then personality :) (if your a douche I can usually tell within the first 5 minutes of talking and won't be interested...)

• Attractiveness. I mostly see a smile firstly, if he has a great smile then he is instantly that much more attractive. Then personality, within the first few minutes of talking to a girl, many will have already made up their mind about you. Then, humour. If a girl is interested enough to keep talking to you then humour is definitely an plus. I love guys who can make me laugh :)

• What I see first is the way he looks at me. My last crush was shorter than me, no Brad Pitt, and not a top model, but he looked at me like I was everything to him.

• Attractiveness, and of course everyone has different taste. I'd say that looks pull you in, and personality keeps you.

• How attractive they are, and their smile :)

• Honesty, I see attractiveness first. But IMHO, allguys are hot, so in this order starting with most noticeable: attractiveness, humor, maturity, intelligence, then you start to notice if they're kind of- for lack of a better term- silly.

• Face and then smile.

What Guys Said 0