I'm going out to dinner casually with my guy friends..can I wear my sweatpants?

i mean their just my friends, but should I wear jeans or can I just relax and wear my sweats? is that considered a no-no in eating out, or can I just wear them. if this matters, their black, not gray.

Most Helpful Guy

• What would it matter if your friends are black. Eyyyy.

Anyway uh. If you want to do it, 'cos I mean, that's you. Me, I find it unfathomable that people wouldn't wanna dress for dinner! But unless they see it as a really, really big thing, then just dress how you'd like.

• I meant my sweatpants are black, not my friends LMAOO

• Ahaha well it's not a big thing..it's just me and my 2 guys friends. and I'm not trying to impress them. oh well. I'll figure it out

• Lol, you really shouldn't think about it so much like.

What Guys Said 1

• depends where you are going. a nice resturant or something that isn''t fast food, then jeans might be better but if it's your choice because theyre guys so they won't really care

What Girls Said 4

• If they're really baggy, then I'd say go for the jeans. You can always put your track pants back on as soon as you get home. If they're tight yoga pants or something, though, you might be able to get away with it if you wear a nice-ish top :)

• If your going to a sit down place, no. If your going to a fast food place, that's fine.

• sweatpants while going out is def. a no

• Just don't even wear clothes. Then your guy friends can just stare at your body the whole time & you will be comfortable. Everyone wins. And we know since you have guy friends that you secrety want to have sex with all of them so this will really help you with that wish. Good Luck.