What do girls like in a guy?

A very simple but also a very complicated question. We all know the guys who girls are always falling over. I know that all girls like different things in guys but what are the things that most girls like in a guy both at first glance and in personality.

Most Helpful Girl

• Personality-wise: Someone who's ambitious, dedicated, trustworthy, happy, fun, adventurous, respectful and intelligent.

Looks: This is different for everyone, but what I notice most are smile, eyes, hygiene, style, and if they look healthy in general.

What Girls Said 1

• He dresses well (whatever style he likes or suits him) and he's charming with his sense of humor and friendly to everyone. I've noticed this with guys that most girls fall for, I think anyone in general would fall for someone who takes care of themselves, looks happy, friendly, and approachable...they make people feel comfortable around them.

What Guys Said 1

• Social status, looks (not just physical appearance but the way you carry yourself), money. When girls get older they start to value other things, but many you meet will never value anything other than those three things.