Do you get turned off by smile showing a lot of the gum?

I was wondering how you all feel about a "gummy smile". Guys especially. If a girl has a smile that shows a lot of upper gums, do you find that gross? Are you turned off by it? Here's an example of Jennifer Garner's smile that has a "gummy" smile:

.gossiprocks.com/forum/beauty-skincare/89021-surgery-correct-gummy-smile.html

Please give me your honest opinions. Thanks, you guys!

Most Helpful Guy

• No it ain't. Looking gross with a gummy smile isn't the case for everyone. As you said about Garner, she doesn't look gross, and neither does Kate Winslet or Julia Roberts. It actually and surprisingly makes them look pretty. To answer your question, "Beauty lies in the eyes of beholder".

• Very true. People have no self acceptance anymore. If I let myself, I could nitpick at every little part of my body. But I wont! Thanks for your answer- best by the way.

What Guys Said 2

• Yeah its gross and a turn off.

• Doesnt do anything for me...

What Girls Said 2

• jennifer garner doesn't have a gummy smile but she's fricken hot tho

• If you look at the picture of her here http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/beauty-skincare/89021-surgery-correct-gummy-smile.html you can see her smile. Does this mean you don't think it's gross? Thanks for answering!

• Nah I don't think its gross at all

• That's not a big deal. It has character and can actually be cute