Blond hair on a guy?

Is it considered attractive?

I am just wondering

My hair seems to be shifting back to more of a blond.

I first started noticing it on my Facial hair.

My head hair seems to have some kind of two tone color with a lot of 100% blond hairs also

Example:

"Angle A" it looks dark reflection.

"Angle B" It has a blond reflection.

Just for the heck of it I pulled out a facial hair and it's a dark transparent color under a light bulb

also the 100% blond hairs are golden blond

Most Helpful Girl

• Blond hair on a guy is well nice! Check out most of the England Rugby team, vast majority of them are some shade of blond and they're lush!

• lush is for women, unless they were really that gay then it'd apply ;)

• That's why we have you knuckle dragging squaddies to go in for us! :P

• squidgy gets all the craic out there, you get to see our charm in the news, how many jellofishes do you catch daily? *glomp glomp* ;p

What Girls Said 6

• I think any hair colour is attractive really, but I do think that light-haired guys don't generally look great with facial hair. That's just my opinion though, you coulddd be super sexy with facial hair, I don't know. :)

• I love guys with blond hair. But every girl is different.

• As long as his hair is not dyed then I am fine.

• I think guys with blond hair are really hot! But I mean that's because my celebrity crush is on a blond haired guy. Then brunette guys are hot too really any color hair is fine with me.

• Allen, I <3 blond men with blue eyes. The whole English look totally turns me on!

• i like dark hair better

What Guys Said 3

• Hair colour isn't that big of an issue mate. I think the more important physical aspect is your general frame and physique. You could have blond hair, yet be overweight and out of shape, then wonder why women are steering clear of you. It isn't the hair colour. Be mindful also that some women are naturally unattracted to the caucasian, blond and blue eyes look.

• Not fat at all I am (5"10)170 Pounds (muscular type) with a waist-to-shoulder ratio of 0.71. I have light brown eyes (Not hazel)

• I'm blond with blue eyes. :D

• Everyone is different some girls prefer it some don't just attracts girls that like it...