Do guys notice if a girl wears makeup?

Do guys notice if a girl wears makeup? Even when very little make is applied? Do you prefer if a girl wears makeup or not?

There are girls in my school who cake their face with makeup, but some guys don't even notice it. ?

Most Helpful Guy

• the idea is to make yourself look better, not like a clown.

Although sometimes a ton of makeup makes some women look better.

Depends on the girl and depends on how well the makeup is applied.

And like the girl said, you could be covered in manure, as long as your hot.

What Guys Said 4

• I definitely notice make up, I don't know why girls think it's invisible, hah. I prefer a natural face, whether you think it's stunning or not, but I won't mind at all if you like to wear a little bit. Like you said some girls have makeup plastered to their face ... very unattractive...you don't want to wake up with a different girl in bed and goop all over your pillow.

• Yes, we do. When I was younger I didn't I thought that was just how they looked to begin with but as I get older I notice it a lot more, especially if she does a good job of it. Yeah some girls end up looking like a raccoon with lipstick on but that's rare - most take their time and look really good.

• Use the search feature, this question is asked every single day.

• yeah I do. at least I notice if my crush does.

What Girls Said 1

• guys don't care or notice as long as you look hot