Do you mind a girl looking at you?

Do you mind a girl looking at you? Do you like it or not? What do you think when you catch her looking at you?

Most Helpful Guy

• To be honest I like it when girls look at me BUT I never know whether they are interested or not. Everytime I go out I always catch girls looking at me but I never know whether they are looking at me because they are interested or if they are just glancing at me like many people do. I glance at a lot of girls (even ones I don't find attractive) but I also only glance at very attractive girls (because I don't want to look creepy staring at them) so maybe that's why I think that way when girls look at me.

For example, I work in the city and everyday I see attractive women on the train. Some will look once and then look away when I look at them and then they won't look back at all. On the other hand, some will look and then look away when they realize I've caught them looking at me but every time I look back at them I catch them looking at me again. So I never know whether they are just glancing around or if they are actually trying to build some sort of eye contact with me.

Not sure if you understood that lol.

What Guys Said 11

• I get nervous and become really conscious and more aware of all movements, and usually I tend to block them instead in such a case. But girls never stare for too long anyways, they can use peripheral vision or get "excuses" to look at a person for split-seconds (meaning look left through the window so they can look right later as they are turning their heads when they are starting to look right, and then they can look at you while doing so - so you won't notice them staring, but periodically they look). xD It's tricky, I know.

• It's kinda flattering in a way, just to be noticed by the opposite sex, but if a girl that I didn't know/wasn't interested in just sat and stared at me I'd be kinda like wtf. But generally to be seen as attractive and worth observing by females is kinda complementing.

• Don't mind but sometimes it can get a little weird. If I can tell that it's more than once (which usually means she's checking me out) then sure, I take it as a compliment and go about my business. But if it keeps on happening, I might end up looking at the person to figure out what they are looking at.

• Not really, but if it goes on for too long, I'll go up to them and ask if I can help them with anything. Scares the absolute crap out of them most of the time. It's also a good conversation starter.

• I like when girls look at me. If I catch her I think that I must be good looking if she is looking at me, maybe we can talk for a bit.

• Its fine unless its just a complete stare then it can get kind of creppy. its the same as if a guy loooked at you. How would you feel? If its a good look and the person sees you looking at them most likely it means your intrested or think they are cute which is a good thing.

• I'm unsure if I mind it or not.

Whenever I catch someone looking at me, I always become aware of everything I do, regardless of how attractive I find them to be.

• even tho I think a girl might be looking at me they don't -girls never look at me ... if they did I don't mind but I'd get nervous. but anyways I think and I hope she'll come over to me and talk to me and or ask me out etc

• If she is not attractive.. I just ignore it.. If she's attractive I get nervous but it makes me feel happy. :)

• if I like looking a her to then it would be good...it would make me feel like she wants to look at me, and be like a compliment

• if I am attracted to her then I would love it,if I am not attracted to her I just feel uneasy I would just put up a annoying look

when I catch her looking at me ,i would just say to myself "oh I m really good looking guy"

my self esteem goes high

What Girls Said 0