Eyes have been opened?

People on this site have NO idea what LOVE is

It is completely LOST in today's world

To see some of your responses to genuine, thought-provoking questions it's scary to see how selfishness, pride and pure hatred dominates your minds.

There are a few here that are kind, understanding and helpful

So many are just looking for a fight, to find any insignificant difference to argue about.

i want to put it down as immaturity although 20 over have no excuse...very disappointing

If the people on this site are the population sample in my discovery then this world is in big trouble.

Most Helpful Guy

• i take it that this is more of a rant than a thought provoking question. that's just how I took it. I do believe that love has a different meaning to each person and a lot of times it can be used a little to lightly. generally pre teens who are in the "honeymoon" phase of dating are like this and don't realize how off base they can be at times which is why to each age group, love means something different.

i love my girlfriend with all my heart and I can honestly say that right now without any remorse later of saying it. she is amazing in every way and we really have a great relationship. I do not know if she is the one I will marry when I get to that age but right now, I love her. I did not say I loved her when we started dating because that wouldn't be thinking right. you cannot possibly love someone after spending a week with them. you have to get to know them. but now I love my girlfriend.

i think once your first emotions have been gone, you should revisit this topic and over the years think about what means to you, it will probably change and continue to chage until you die because love is always changing. and I hope I am not one of the people you mentioned as looking for a fight because I don't really like to argue on the internet

hope this helps

What Guys Said 4

• And that's pretty much why the internet is a bad, bad place.

I put thought into my answers, but everyone has a different opinion on love. What it is to me, can be the total opposite of what you may believe. Pretty much, you're basing what everyone else thinks to what you believe, and it's obviously causing some tension. Not everyone has the patience to put well rounded answers and empathetic thoughts towards someone's situation.

• Sounds like somebody got trolled. Everything will be OK. Do you need a hug?

• Care to give an example or two to support your view?

• sounds like your attacking everyone on this sight I expect you to get some very rude responses. people are immature and its a part of life. you can't sweat the small stuff so much, because when you do you get p*ssed off and bummed about some things that are important at all. I for one always try and be nice and off insightful answers to peoples questions. I ignore people who instigate me into fighting with them. and we don't know what love is? I think if your on this sight you know what love is becayuse people ask in depth questions about relationships, therefore they must know what love is. I'm sorry you think that people online don't know what love is but to tell you the truth we do, some are bitter because they have been hurt and cannot get over the emotional pain it has caused them.

What Girls Said 2

• It took a website filled with anonymous people, liars, multiple account having trolls, regular people with their own distinct opinions, etc. to make you realize that we don't live in some utopia? Wow. Try cracking open a newspaper and start paying attention. Then you'll really be crying.

• hmm...