What is up with these nose piercings with the little diamond a lot of girls have?

it looks like a F-ed up mole and I hate it when girls have that face piercings

im not trying to be mean here
the typical ear ring is ok

Most Helpful Girl

• lol you hate when girls have peircings...i hate when guys can't spell. A peircing is a personal choice...like the type of shoes you wear, or the color shirt you got out of the closet this morning. I have the f-ed up mole peircing and I've had many compliments on it and I've had a few say "what did you do that for?!?!"...my response "Because I wanted too!" I'm sorry you hate when girls have the face peircing. I guess you shouldn't look at us then. Have a Good Day! =)

• You hate it when guys can't spell? I think next time learn to spell piercing before you judge others' spelling.

• Haha! you got me...thanx for putting me in my place. I guess I was anxious to reply, and didn't even realize my own faults! shame on me.

What Girls Said 6

• Well that's your opinion of how it looks... terribly sorry?

• Hey man,my nose stud does not look like an "F-ed up mole." Why do you have to go so far as to say that you hate it?Just live and let live dude,if you don't like it,then f***ing ignore it.

• Sorry I was just wondering why all of a sudden a lot of girls ar geting that pircing

• All of a sudden?It seems like it's always been the common go to piercing for chicks.I just got mine because it was the only piercing that looks good on me. :/

• i have my nose pierced my lip pierced and I'm getting a monroe piercing Tuesday people can be who they are!

• Thanks :P I have a stud in my lip!

• to tell you the truth I find it scary and doesn't it hurt?

• I have my belly button, a tattoo, and a lip stud. I used to have my monroe too. nope it doesn't hurt for me. some people it does. its the same reason girls wear earrings.. those are piercings too.

• Lol I know that but I didn't know what mine felt like because I was knocked out cold when I got my ears pierced

• i think it's really cute if she has the right nose for it

What Guys Said 3

• Do you always get p*ssed off about this trivial sh*t? There's more important things to worry about than how a woman adorns herself. Who cares either way?

• They call it the "diamond booger" piercing

• I hate them too...