This girl wants to hook-up, right?

I rented my apartment to this girl. We met a few times to do business, signing contract etc. Then when I took back the apartment I got some of her mail, called her about it and sent it to her new address. That's about 9 moths ago.

Now yesterday (Saturday) at 8pm I get this sms from her "Hi [my name]! I checked my phonebook and found your number! What are you doing these days? Hugs, [her name]"

We sms talking about what we do and my apartment which I have sold. I ask her if she still lives at her dorm room and she says "yes, but I am mostly at my so called boyfriends place".

And a little later she sms, "we should meet up, you seem fun =)"

She mentioned she had a "so called boyfriend" (whatever that is) but why would she want to meet up with a guy she met just briefly and hasn't had any contact with for 9 months? All I can think of is that she wants to hook up.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think you should go into it assuming she wants to hook up. You may come off looking like an asshole/idiot. Meet her in person before you decide that.

• I won't assume she has already decided that she wants me, but right now I assume that she got curious about me and wants get to know me better, hoping I will be the way she thinks I am and then hook-up with me.

• When I think that about a guy, I'm not looking for a hookup.

What Girls Said 3

• she does not sound like a sincere girl... and not very intelligent either by mentioning the other guy :P

• thats weird, who knows what she wants.. all you can do is meet up with her with an open mind and don't harass her

• She is trying to show you that guys want her that she doesn't want, that's why she mentioned her "so called boyfriend" that's kind of a blow off to him. She definitely wants you if she's asking to meet up. In any case, if she would cheat with you she would cheat on you. Second, she doesn't sound very smart.

What Guys Said 1

• or she wants a lower rent rate

• No, I told her I sold the apartment and that I live with my parents now.

• Oh in that case I would just chill.

I mean it's up to you if you want to hook up with her while she is with her boyfriend or not.