How many girls out there feel like all they're good for is being with a guy constantly?

and having a family.

don't women know they've had more rights given to them. with the women's rights activist movement

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes they know. The birth rate has dropped more women are not having children compared to 50 years ago up to 17% from 10%. More women in college, more in the work place interesting social experiment will see how it turns out...more immagration maybe to make up for the lower birth rate..

What Girls Said 2

• Being 2010 girls need to pull their weight too...

• There is nothing more important than family.

Yes, womens rights have given us opportunities to have a career. which is wonderful. but what good is slaving long hours at a career when your children are raising themselves because mommy and daddy are too busy working. don't get me wrong, I'm not gonna be sitting at home popping out babies and waiting on daddy to get home; I plan on working part time, but I do want to stay at home and take care of my family.

i think that's partly why morals have declined so much now, because no one was at home focusing on the kids and they were too busy making a name for themselves and starting a career. sorry but when you die, your boss is not going to be crying at your funeral, he will just replace you with someone else. no one will love you more than your family

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah bitches, are you still expecting guys to pay you to spend time with your kids? you better get your ass off to a part time job