Bitch. I know he's kidding, but how to make him stop?

I've been seeing this guy. Bitch, whore, Tramp. I've heard it all. I know he's only kidding around, but it's gotten to the point where it's annoying.

He knows he's the only one I've really ever dated and the only one I've ever kissed. And I have told him (in not so many words) to basically knock it off.

He doesn't really ever say anything good or nice about or to me...

The thing is, I like him. And I feel like he likes me too.

Is there a way to stop the joking around and get him to stop? Guys... Why would you call a girl such things if she's not... even if it is just kidding around.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeaaah, I know guys like this who say it to everyone as a joke. Call him a bitch back or flat out tell him, again, in all seriousness that all the derogatory terms are annoying. Say you know he's kidding, but there's a limit to how often he can use it.

I feel you--it doesn't stay funny and gets pretty f***ing annoying after awhile.

What Guys Said 2

• tell him bluntly that we is saying actually offends you or that it bothers you and if he doesn't really think those things about you he shouldn't say them

• Well stop seeing him seems a little over rated. He's probably trying to get your attention. And walking straight up to him when he's around his friends is just going to embaress him so much that he'll think you hate him and well, its just too much.

Try to somehow talk to him in privacy, and try not to be OVER serious ( Freaking stop it >:( ) , but still don't be that ":D stop with that :D".

What Girls Said 4

• i don't agree with calling him a bitch back...it lowers yourself to his level...

find something better. he doesn't respect your wishes on things that hurt your feelings or make you uncomfortable. I think one can do better

• Wow, you really need to have higher standards. Do you even want to be with a guy like that?

• Stop seeing him. He's not the only guy in the world. If you told him that you don't like it, he should quit it out of respect for you even if he is just kidding. Personally I wouldn't date a guy like this, it shows immaturity and a lack of respect even if he claims he's just kidding. Seriously, how would you look eventually having sex with a guy that calls you a "bitch" or a "whore" jokingly?

• You have two options . Ask him to stop or call him a bitch or something too . It sounds fair and he won't like it either .