Have you even been made fun of for the you look?

no I can't put you on a talk show, but I'll ask.

Most Helpful Guy

• what exactly is "the you look"?

• The WAY you look

• Yep girls will let them self go ater 30 or 40 years of age then you just have some sorry wannabe tennage girl.

• Your not fugally I'm no women but if you post a pic , on a man to man level, I can tell you your strong points.

What Girls Said 3

• yea in middle school girls always made comments about how I'm so skinny like it was a bad thing so I was always insecure about my weight or how chinky my eyes were but in a joking way but other then that not really but its so funny how these people that did make those comments to me are 10X worse then I am

• Hmm? you have a model face now, so who got the last laugh lol

• Oh yeah, middle school was horrid...I was even pushed down the stairs. And it was all because I was different than anyone else at the school.

But now days I don't let people bother me...I just hit them with my walker or wheelchair..^_^

• yes...I think most people have at one point or another.

What Guys Said 4

• We all get picked on for our look, it's because today's society is highly materialistic and superficial. Plus, people on the Internet are d***s.

And yes, I've been made fun of because of for my looks as has everyone.

• I believe everyones has

it's funny we are all insecure of are look in one way or another but some people take it out on others.

just act like your perfected :) then it will not bother you.

• That doesn't work, you can try to deny it but you will always be hurt even if it is ever so slightly.

• I think everybody gets made-fun-of at some point in their life.

• Yes kids used to make fun of the size of nose when I was in middle school

• Yes of course.

Girls make fun of me A LOT actually. I don't let it bother me.

of all people girls are so insecure why would they try to make someone else feel bad is beyond me...maybe to make themselves feel more secure?

• Really? like at party....? sschool..?

well when you do it to girls

'it;s just so horrible" but if they do it to you it's ok

you should become steven king,jayz,or bill gates and you'll never have that problem again lol

• Like I said it doesn't bother me but it amuses me how fickle girls are.

I get lotsa hot girls. I am just annoyed I guess when girl thinks she has to hurt someone to make herself feel better