Would it be weird if a guy bleached his arm/leg hair?

What do you guys/girls think?

I didn't do it. I was thinking about it though lol

Most Helpful Girl

• NOOOO, Don't do it!

Guys should feel lucky and proud of their hairy arms, legs and chest. You can get away with it and be deemed MASCULINE. This is what attracts women - masculinity.

Women, on the other hand, unfortunately got caught up in the waxing rituals and now, to be deemed FEMININE and SEXY we have to make efforts to ritually wax/shave, and all sorts of other activities to keep this non-natural look.

So, don't ruin it for yourself and other men alike. Be proud of your dark, hairyness. Women won't shun you for it.

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah, I'd find that pretty weird. Even weirder than shaving it all off, swimmer-style. Why would you want to do that? And wouldn't it look really strange when it started to grow more and had roots showing?

• It would def be the weirdest thing ever.

What Guys Said 2

• That does sound a bit out there. I mean do it if it makes you feel good, but from where I stand, the people here might consider you a bit of a chicken hawk.

• Hell yea its weird.Why'd you do it?