I'm ugly and want to get a hot guy - explain how :)

its all in the question

the guy I like just happens to be hot.

Most Helpful Guy

• I would date you but I'm hidious so I wouldn't be hot enough for you

What Guys Said 4

• The girl I have a crush on thinks she's ugly. Go figure?

Explain why you think you're ugly, then I'll see. :p

• beauty lies in more then looks as long as you aren't really bad there's always hope and you need to be optimistic no guy wants a pessimistic girl it just really shines out the girls negatives to us. good luck

• hit on me

• Pay him, or use some leverage blackmail etc

• Most helpful answer so far :) thanks

What Girls Said 3

• With that kind of attitude, good luck finding a guy

• ok lets be specific, what exactly is ugly about u?

are you fat? if so? lose weight

is it your face? if so; get your hair done and styled all the time, wear makeup to emphasize your good points (usually eyes) and dress very nicely and trendy, and make sure your body is on point. if your face isn't cute then you need a bangin body and good hair to make up for it

be outgoing and kinda like a popular girl, except you need to be nice. no offense but ugly girls can't get away with the bitchy aloof thing like the pretty girls can. be nice and bubbly w/o being too overbearing like your trying too hard

either way your gonna have to work on your looks and try your best. most guys will F anything no matter what you look like, but if you actually want to get a guy to take you halfway seriously then your gonna have to put in extra effort.

• No one says I'm not trying, how about the double wammy - fat and ugly? sometimes its not easy you know..

• Plastic surgery? I think you can find a guy, he might not be hot as hell but he could be average.

• Ive had plastic surgery