What does/could it mean if a random girl at college stares into your eyes for a long time?

I was on my way to class and I saw this chick that I thought was looking at me from a distant but anyways, and I had to walk past the cafeteria and she was on the table eating and talking to one of her friends and when I was walking past her I looked at her again (because I got social anxiety so I was making sure if they were actually looking at me) and when I looked at her my eyes went immediately to her eyes because she was looking at me when while I was walking I held it for like 4 seconds and then she started looking back and forth straight into my eyes the eye contact eventually broke when she was out of my straight line of sight

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I wouldn't stare at I guy I didn't like, so I guess she at least likes you, :)

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 5

• Long visual contact from a woman is a sure sign she is attracted to you, so if I were you, I'd at least make a point to ask for her name! When I found myself staring a guy down, I thought nothing was sexier than if he straight-up came forward and asked me "Hey, I noticed you taking a long, leisurely look at me, was there a reason for it, or were you just caught in space?"

• If you know her, she likes you. If you don't know her, she probably think's you're cute and was open to you hitting on her.

• She was definitely attracted to you and was hping to draw your attention. If you are interested and see her again you should approach her.

• maybe she likes you :) try to talk to her when you next see her or smile and see what she does

• He said he has social anxiety though he can't just go up to her and talk to her it is not that easy.

• For sure but it is by no means easy. I kind of have social issues too so I kind of see why it is hard for him.

• I understand...i myself have never been able to look at a guy and smile back when he has smiled at me and I am attracted to him ... I just still think there is hope for us all and one should never give up and never stop trying

• Despite your social issues, it sounds like she is highly interested in you, that eye contact is her means of telling you to approach her. It may be difficult for you, but hopefully the knowlege that she is interested can be a source of reassurment.

What Guys Said 2

• I would think she would like you but I know it is hard to talk to her. I would wait to see for sure what she thinks of you.

• She's interested...or just having a fantasy. If you approach her and suddenly she shies and says she has a boyfriend...well, that's happen to me a lot.