What is an appropriate, classy, sexy outfit to wear to Thanksgiving?

I go to college 3,000 miles from home, so I spend Thanksgiving with my friend and his family, who live an hour away from the college. My friend has two brothers who are extremely hot. Both the brothers have girlfriends who are also very hot. However, the girlfriends are not very classy. They let their boobs and other body parts hang out and bounce around, and they wear tons of makeup. Last Thanksgiving I wore slacks and a sweater and no makeup, and the two girlfriends made fun of me for not looking sexy. What should I wear this year that looks sexy but is also classy and appropriate for a family gathering? And how should I do my hair (long, light brown, curly) and makeup (light skin, green eyes)?

Most Helpful Girl

• keep your makeup simple, just enough to add some color to your face and make your eyes pop

as for outfits:

if your're looking for dresses:

link

link

link

link

tops and bottoms:

link

link

link

link

link

What Guys Said 1

• The Little Black Dress never fails. For the family gathering, you want to go a bit long in the hem--above the knee, perhaps.

Sexy Thanksgiving is tough. If you go totally tasteful, that says spinster schoolteacher--unsexy. Go trashy, and that says...trashy.

My taste would run toward tasteful, classic jewelry and accessories on the one hand, aggressive hair and makeup on the other. In the hair, maybe some color or highlights, worn down--not up, certainly not a bun. See the schoolteacher bit.

In the makeup, as little as possible, but bold colors: Red for the fair, maroons and bronzes for light women of color, blacks and golds for darker women of color.

P.S.: You want to get a sign beforehand as to whether you'll be asked to help in the kitchen. If so, everything's out the window; dress for cooking.

What Girls Said 2

• stay classy... many guys who date girls who dress like hookers, actually do not like the girls dressing that way. Usually girls who dress that way do it from insecurity rather than what their guy wants. believe it, if thats's all they have to offer to hold on to their guys, they will lose them soon enough.

dress similarly to your college friend and if not your style, keep your own. You can wear a fitted outfit that even though covered up, can still be very sexy and flattering. Showing skin does not guarantee sexy or attractive.

classy and stylish is best ALWAYS!

• I think you should ignore what those stupid girls are saying and just be you. Wear whatever you're comfortable in, as long as you're confident you'll look great