Hair Styles and Colors?

Random question about specific hairstyles: which one looks best? I have long-ish hair, so if that's bad to you, then just don't answer haha. But which is best?

Blond, chunky highlights:

link

Or shorter, brown:

link

Most Helpful Girl

• i much prefer the brown. while the highlighted hair created more interest I think the up keep and styling seems like a lot more work.

PS. I used to have that hair style of the chunky highlights, but it was red with white platinum

• Thanks for an answer too :D. I agree that the 1st would be more upkeep-y (whatever, it's a word now xD), but there isn't much variety in what you could do with the brown. I'm still at a dilemma haha.

• Woah! Never thought of that! Will definately look into it.

• Good luck finding a hair style.

ps. I think we totaly invented two new words today

What Girls Said 14

• I think the blond is definitely the way to go! It gives your hair depth and really goes well with the complexion of your skin (basically, I'm jealous! I WISH my hair looked like that!). :)

• Haha it might be a bit odd if I found a chick with the same hairstyle as me ;). But thanks for the answer :D.

• hmm I like both I really like the hair length and layers on the first one and the blond highlights just gives the look a extra something something about it lol but them the second picture looks nice too and seems like it is easier maintain because it is short and simple because if you got highlights you would always have to keep retouching them every 5 weeks I think? so id say go with hairstyle number 1 but keep the color 2 ...ya know black hair is awesome too, maybe dye it black? lol

• First one looks too make up - like you're trying too hard, and the second one looks too ordinary. If I were you I'd go for something like this: link

^_^

• Ah, I do admit that looks pretty nice. I'm not sure my hair could ever have the same body as his, but it's a nice idea. Thanks.

• I say the shorter brown hair. The blond hair looks really fake on a guy, and I just don't go for that..

• i definitely prefer the storter brown one. I find it really weird when guys highlights, kinda like theyre trying too hard xD

• They both look good. I think the best would be a mixture of the two, high lights with shorter hair.

• I might get something like that now. Does this link look good?

• Naturally, my hair is a light brown color. Currently, it's fairly blond from dyeing. I still don't know whether to grow out to a natural color, or continue to dye it xD. So to answer your question: I have no clue.

• I would keep changing between the two

• I don't know I like your hair like that in your picture

• I like the first picture the best for sure

• go for black with some blue :P lol just me

• Shorter brown hair, just because I think it looks less scene, but its way hott as well (:

• neither, I like uys with black hair and fades/waves but mainly fades

• Hahah Alex Gaskarth. Just saw him in concert!

But that's all I wanted to say on this question since I like more manly hair, thus I don't like either one of the cuts/colors. HOWEVER, I think hair should be completely up to you, so don't let my views effect your decision! Just personally for me, I like it when guys work on their bodies and not their hair. Lol (:

• Oh don't worry, I'm pretty much freakin' Tony Horton over here, just workin' on my doo right now ;).

• Hahaha that was a fantastic text representation of Tony Horton. Congratulations.

• Hahah why thank you (:

• KHROME IT OUT BOY, KHROME IT OUT!

• i like the first one, but with brown hair

not a fan of blond boys

What Guys Said 2