Reinventing My Style.

So I really need something new, at the moment I am prep I guess. lots of American Eagle, Hollister, Abercrombie. And skater shoes.

I was thinking more like Banana Public kind of stuff/style.

Maybe some guy uggs, I dunno. lol

OR

tell me what you like on a guy and ill go from there:)

BTW I don't know if this matters but iam 6'1" 175lb.

0|0
9|2

Most Helpful Girl

• well... what I like on a guy is

dark denim jeans, I don't like light washes, dark makes the outfit seem more put togethere

straight legged jeans maybe skinnies but not every guy can pull of skinnies

dark Grey jeans are nice too not

cardigans

simple casual shirts NO V NECKS

i really hate the plaid shirt trend every guy is wearing now

for sneakers I like converse "low tops" in colors like navy blue, black , grey or white because they go with just about everything

i like nike dunks and jordans , I also like those slip on vans

leather flip flops too for the summer in brown

i really hate shirts with the brand name written across the chest like HOLLISTER

stores like h&m, urban outfitters, metropark, j crew, ralph lauren

2|0
    0|0
    • When you say casual shirts, do you mean a shirt with a collar and buttons or a round neck t-shirt i.e. no collar and buttons.

• Lol I meant casual as in something simple in general without all this brightly colored ness and shapes or graphics going on

What Girls Said 8

• Stay away form guy uggs anyway :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Try buying band t-shirts or shirts with neat graphics rather than logos.

I really like straight leg jeans on a guy (not skinny)

Patterned sweaters are cute

Sweatpants once in a while is fine but not everyday

Try wearing cardigans too! Nothing girly though

0|1
    2|0
  • I think you should try converse sneakes the high top all black ones are hot on guys. You could also try those moccasin shoes too. JCrew, Urban outfitters, Brooks Brothers, and express are good stores. I think guys in vneck shirts are hot...def cardigans, and straight legged jeans. not skinny jeans tho. By the way what's your hairstyle?

0|0
    0|0
  • stores like h&m,zara,and topshop have great clothes ...when men have that ruff edgy male model style,its really sexy...and american eagle and hollister is not fashion,NOBODY should be wearing clothes from those stores anymore,there so unorignal and boring...try looking online at sites that show pics of european street style like from stockholm,sweden for example

0|0
    0|0
    • Agreed! I love Zara. Hollister and Abercrombie... they're not really fashionable and you end up looking like everyone else.

• Your current style is good

Yo'ure nice and lean too

I'm sure your current look is fine

No skinny jeans! That looks lame on a guy

0|0
    0|0
  • go buy whatever the hell you like and wear it. that's what I do and I get compliments on my style without even thinking about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • 6'1 175 sounds good haha. Guy uggs? Ehh that seems like it might be weird I like skater shoes and prep, just not too many brand names plastered all over tshirts. Sweaters can be hot too.

0|0
    0|0
  • guy uggs lol

this isn't that different from your usual style but here goes.

link

link

link

link

link

link

link

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• I'm not a girl, but I went through a similar thing as you have with the whole reinventing my style. I got some feedback from some female friends and they pointed towards H&M and Express. The latter is a bit on the pricey side.

Opt for slim/slim fit jeans. Don't mix this up with skinny! You could also shoot for straight or boot cut, whichever suits your personal preference more.

0|0
    0|0
  • Those are nice measurements!

Checkout lookbooks on how to put together a look. Seduce With Style has a nice blog about 'sexual avatars' and 'lookbooks' for men. I always get magazine spreads from GQ and FHM, Maxim.

Ideally you want to ask girls that dress well (i.e. hot chicks) and if you can get them to go shopping with you that's a huge plus. They know how to look fashionable and they are, after all "the source" of attraction fashion related to girls, and whatnot.

0|0
    0|0