Go for Blond or Brunette?

I can't decide which hair color I prefer on me. Please vote and help me pick! <3

Blonde: link

Brunette: link</a>

• Blonde
  • Brunette
Blonde: link

Most Helpful Guy

• Brunette, hands down.

What Guys Said 7

• go green

• Brunette and please smile.

• Generally speaking I prefer blonds.

I think the brunette picture looks better than the blond picture. Brunette looks more natural on you and your hair looks nicer in that picture. It also goes better with the shirt you're wearing. Normally I'd say blond but in your case, go brunette.

• Both luks gud,but I prefer d dark hair...

• brunette and say CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESE

• both is hotter

• I like the brunette more.

What Girls Said 7

• dont be like everyone else, go brunette and you'll just blend in with every other girl who has megan fox fever, what is it with all this black and brown hair all of a sudden I had black hair for 5 years and I loved it being diff, everyone was blond at the time and now everyone is suddenly darker so I said f*** it! I don't wanna blend in and switched up the color. I love being blond, it turns heads everywhere I go just the colour attracts peoples eyes.

oh if you go blond don't forget to use blue or purple toner orangey yellow hair does not look good!

• defiantly brunette unless you lighten your brows then you can probably pull of blond hair

• brunette definitely! I really like it and it's good too because blond is really out right now everyone's going brunette- it's a lot prettier.

• brunette always looks better in my opinion.

• i think I like the brunette better :) but you look good in both

• You look much better brunette.

Blonde washes your face out.

Good luck.

• blonde, both are pretty though