Girls, do you like cowboys? Do they turn you on?

0|0
7|1

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 6

• In general, no. I'm from Texas and I've gone to school with guys who dressed like cowboys. It's never done a thing for me. I'm really kind of tired of cowboys to be honest. They've really overdone it down here with western days at church and school since I was in first grade. Now, if you're a real cowboy, work with horses or on a ranch (and I do know some), it's fine.

0|1
    0|0
  • yeah, they do! I just want to grab the horn and ride bareback! ;)

0|1
    0|0
  • nope. don't like white guys. not even during "dress up time"

1|1
    0|0
  • Definitely How can you not love them country boys

0|0
    0|0
  • I like cowboys just as ordinary guys. But they look waay too much complicated

0|1
    1|0
  • My perfect man is a cowboy ! I get so turned on by Cowboys in tight jeans and cowboy boots driving trucks ughhhh can't get enough

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• What if a guy was only just dressing up as a cowboy, like for a party or something - would she be turned on by that or would she think it was stupid? I'm asking because my church is having a country and western day, and I'm in the band & we all are being asked to dress up like cowboys. The girl that I'm into is actually from Texas, and when I first met her, she used to wear her cowgirl clothes all the time - dresses with boots, etc. I'm hoping she might find me handsome in my cowboy attire on the day that we have our country & western day. There will be a church service and then a picnic afterwards with games, etc.

0|0
    0|0
    • If it was for a party, I don't think there's any problem with it. I just don't care for guys who dress like one every day.

• Yeah, I understand. I'm really not into the cowboy thing except at these things.