Girls, do you like cowboys? Do they turn you on?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 6

• In general, no. I'm from Texas and I've gone to school with guys who dressed like cowboys. It's never done a thing for me. I'm really kind of tired of cowboys to be honest. They've really overdone it down here with western days at church and school since I was in first grade. Now, if you're a real cowboy, work with horses or on a ranch (and I do know some), it's fine.

• yeah, they do! I just want to grab the horn and ride bareback! ;)

• nope. don't like white guys. not even during "dress up time"

• Definitely How can you not love them country boys

• I like cowboys just as ordinary guys. But they look waay too much complicated

• My perfect man is a cowboy ! I get so turned on by Cowboys in tight jeans and cowboy boots driving trucks ughhhh can't get enough

What Guys Said 1

• What if a guy was only just dressing up as a cowboy, like for a party or something - would she be turned on by that or would she think it was stupid? I'm asking because my church is having a country and western day, and I'm in the band & we all are being asked to dress up like cowboys. The girl that I'm into is actually from Texas, and when I first met her, she used to wear her cowgirl clothes all the time - dresses with boots, etc. I'm hoping she might find me handsome in my cowboy attire on the day that we have our country & western day. There will be a church service and then a picnic afterwards with games, etc.

• If it was for a party, I don't think there's any problem with it. I just don't care for guys who dress like one every day.

• Yeah, I understand. I'm really not into the cowboy thing except at these things.