Jersey Shore - Who's Your Favorite?????

LOL just finished watching the second series of jersey shore! hahahahahahahhahaha EEPIC!

But what I would like to know is who's every1s favorite character and why?

Mines The Situation! He's an alpha male and commands respect and I rate hi for laying that role VERY WELL!...Even when he's wrong he's right lol

'The Situation is we have a situation!'

'The Firemen came but once they saw that the situation had the situation under control they left' looool

Most Helpful Guy

• THE SITUATION BABY! or Pauly D, because they're really cool. But I also like JWoww, them t*ts are amazing!

What Girls Said 8

• JWow is my favorite girl

Vinny's my favorite guy

• Jenni !

She's the one of the most level headed people in that show.

I also like Pauly and Vinny :]

• Definitely Pauly D or Vinny

• Pauly D,Jwow,snooks are my top favs, then deena and mike

• Vinny and Pauly D oh and Snooki

• Pauly D and Snooki

• Guy : Pauly D

Girl: Deena

• Vinny <3

What Guys Said 5

• did anyone behead the cast of that show yet, that would get my vote for best character.

• I've said it before, and I'll say it again: The random guy in a bar that decked Snooki

link

• That show is a tragedy. Little does anyone know just 4 miles away from that dump called Seaside Heights, the real Jersey Shore exists.

• I don't watch TV other than the news.

• Hate to break the news to you bud, but the season ended a few weeks ago. Vinny is my favorite because he is least douche of them all. They are an embarrassment to Italian's everywhere.

• Dude I know its finished...ive watched them all...even the reunion garbage....situation needs to know when to shut his mouth! ha ha completly harrassed roonie and sammi in their interview lool

• He is such a tool. I hate him