I am in love with a guy that I can't and shouldn't date, How can I get over him?

I love this guy so much and even want to marry him but I can't date or marry him because he isn't good for me! I know him like the back of my hand and it doesn't help I have been there when he's cheated on his girl friends. I am around him every day and can't get away from him! How can I get over him?

Most Helpful Guy

• Easy set down and make a list of all the sin in his life that is so obvious to you, then ask yourself is that the kind of man I want raising my children ? Or is it the kind of man I could trust with my heart and affections . Then maybe you will find a REAL MAN to give your love and admiration too, one who is willing to earn it ! Every woman likes a bad boy to a degree; but as the 70% divorce rate proves they are little boys at heart and just too big to spank out of their bad habits and childish way they think !

What Guys Said 1

• You could always find someone else. Hey, I'm available.

What Girls Said 1

• Why isn't he good for you? Because he cheats on his girlfriends? If so then you definitely don't need him. Stop spending time with him/seeing him at all. When your mind starts to think about him think about something else.anything.the weather, whatever. Keep telling yourself you don't need him and get a hobby or something to get your mind off of him. Go out and find a guy.something. Train yourself, even though its hard, not to think about him. Keep yourself occupied and away from him as much as possible. Do not text/call/email him. Write down why he isn't good for you.

• I can't get away from him we show horses together and I'm his personal assistant at work. Our lives revolve around each other. I train horses for him too.

• Aww yay I rode horses for years... :) anyway, well could you get anyone else to do it? you are just going to have to teach yourself to stop having feelings for him and keep reminding yourself that he is not good for you. When you find someone else everything will fall into place, even though I know this could take a while.