Okay guys, does a blond have any advantages?!

I have just always wondered if being blond actually dose matter, I am a natural blond...

thats dumb, your calling blondes dumb but then you are posting stuff like THAT on here ... how do you not feel dumb!? you must have no life. looser.

Most Helpful Girl

• BRUNETTES RULES! BLONDES SUCK! But you wouldn't know that because you're probably too stupid to read this message.

• I dyed my hair dark brown last year and loved it, but it just wasn't me I've always had blond hair since I was born... so I came back to my natural color that God gave me :) you don't have to be rude!

• Oh, cool. our school just does it like college... its a college prep school.

• Some of the smartest people I know are blond. I you're going to blindly believe stereotypes like that you're the dumb one.

What Guys Said 2

• Well, yu can always break the ice by telling a blond joke. I do that often with blondes...

• no, its just hair color. if you wana change it then do it

What Girls Said 3

• um as the saying goes blondes have more fun lol ...i think it doesn't matter what your HAIR COLOR IS A GUYS HAS TO BE ATTRACTED

• No I don't think so... Some guys like blondes, some like brunettes, some like gingers... It all depends on the guy:)

• Being blond doesn't have any advantages. As far as I know, they don't have more fun and aren't all really that stupid.

It's the rest of you that counts-personality, style, face, body. Hair color really isn't that important in the scheme of things.

Good luck.