Okay guys, does a blond have any advantages?!

I have just always wondered if being blond actually dose matter, I am a natural blond...

Updates:
thats dumb, your calling blondes dumb but then you are posting stuff like THAT on here ... how do you not feel dumb!? you must have no life. looser.

0|0
4|2

Most Helpful Girl

• BRUNETTES RULES! BLONDES SUCK! But you wouldn't know that because you're probably too stupid to read this message.

0|0
    2|0
    • I dyed my hair dark brown last year and loved it, but it just wasn't me I've always had blond hair since I was born... so I came back to my natural color that God gave me :) you don't have to be rude!

• Show All
    • Oh, cool. our school just does it like college... its a college prep school.

• Some of the smartest people I know are blond. I you're going to blindly believe stereotypes like that you're the dumb one.

What Guys Said 2

• Well, yu can always break the ice by telling a blond joke. I do that often with blondes...

0|0
    0|0
  • no, its just hair color. if you wana change it then do it

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• um as the saying goes blondes have more fun lol ...i think it doesn't matter what your HAIR COLOR IS A GUYS HAS TO BE ATTRACTED

0|0
    0|0
  • No I don't think so... Some guys like blondes, some like brunettes, some like gingers... It all depends on the guy:)

0|0
    1|0
  • Being blond doesn't have any advantages. As far as I know, they don't have more fun and aren't all really that stupid.

It's the rest of you that counts-personality, style, face, body. Hair color really isn't that important in the scheme of things.

Good luck.

0|0
    0|0