Girls, advice on hair?

Is there a way to straighten or curl your hair everyday using a curling iron or flat iron, that doesn't totally kill your hair? Like, products or something...? :P Thankx

Most Helpful Girl

• I curl my hair and straighten it a lot and I always use Mizani Therma Strength. You put it a bit on damp hair and then style it. It's a bit pricey, but it lasts a while and smells really good. :o)

• Omg THANKS!!! I'll go look for it! What stores usually sell??

• No problem .. Ulta sells it and most hair salons should too, but I usually get mine from Ulta :)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 8

• I use Tresemme heat tamer spray to minimize heat damage, I have used this product for about 2 or 3 years. You can find this product anywhere, I got mine at CVS. I actually don't have a lot of splint ends, minimum but you can barly tell and I haven't even cut my hair in a year. Its one of my favorite hair products. But you want to make sure you spray it on damp hair first then let it dry then style.

I also like Frizz -Ease Thermal Protection, its about $9 in this yellow looking tube

• what you need is and Enzo Milano. they are expensive but well worth it. they have curling irons and flat irons neither of which will damage you hair. I have had one for a while now and I am serious it never burns or fries my hair. I have a curler and it takes about 6 seconds to curl a piece of hair and it lasts three times as long as a regular curling iron. these are the best tools ever! I swear by mine.

The Aluminum Non-Stick® coated barrels serve as a protective barrier between your tresses and heat, aiding in the reduction of friction and tangling, while the ceramic heating encased inside the barrels provide superior protection to hair cuticles, keeping it soft, shiny, and healthy. Enzo Milano™ Gio 1" Flat Iron is the latest addition to our innovative line of styling tools, featuring our patented Tribostatic® Ceramic Heating Element which maintains a consistent heat throughout the plates. The Gio features Ceramic plates fused with Tourmaline. Tourmaline produces far-infared, which is a gentler type of heat that penetrates the hair shaft and straightens hair from the inside out. Tourmaline also produces a high concentration of negative ions which breakdown large droplets of water into smaller droplets; allowing the moisture to be absorbed into the hair. This results in a shiny conditioned texture.

here is the site:

link

• I know you might be looking for products.. But you could always get it permanently straightened or curled whichever one you'd like.There's always products but I would recommend the permanent things. I've had both permanent straight and curly hair, they've been good for me (:

• Don't they use a TON of chemicals to permanently straighten/curl hair? That's almost worse than burning it. :P

• ghd straightening spray did the trick for me ^.^

• wana know the samething...

• A lot of different brands have shampoos and conditioners that can help relax your hair and vice versa. I like Aveda products a lot. They are natural, good for your hair and work really well.

• I use John Freida Frizz-ease hair serum. It protects your hair against heat damage.

I also like Garnier Fructis styling products.

Good luck.

• 0|0