Is my cat normal or...?

well I don't now why but he keeps on snuggling with my puppies

and he purrs. like out of nowhere he will sit on me while I'm asleep and snuggle in between them and sleep and he's only a kitten

thank you for the help

Most Helpful Guy

• Like this link ? :D

Cats just like soft warm things, I'd say his behavior is fairly normal.

• Lol yeah like that oh and thank you :D

What Guys Said 3

• Sounds perfectly normal.

• pics, upload them to the internet

epic cuteness must be shared!

• Obviously that's normal.

What Girls Said 3

• Yep, normal. That age old 'cats VS dogs' thing really isn't true. They don't hate each other. If they're raised together, they get along perfectly. Dogs tend to bark at and chase cats they're not familiar with, but that's because they're like, 'wtf cat, who are you? you're not my cat!' haha. But when they're that young, they're really just looking for a warm cozy place to curl up and nap. My cat sleeps with me, and always has. Cats purr for all kinds of reasons that are illogical to us, haha. They purr when they're comfortable, happy, when they sleep, or even when they're giving birth.

I mean do mine look like they don't get along? They're practically lovers, haha.

link

• Aaaaww :) they are so cute!

• OH, I feel stupid now after reading the answer above me, lmao. But in any case, yeah, totally normal. =P My cat still sleeps on my chest at night, or plays 'little spoon' up by my face if I sleep on my side.

• Sounds like a normal kitty cat.

Cute. =)

Pet the little fellow for me. I'm allergic.

Good luck.

• puppies as in dogs

or puppies as in boobs?

because you said "like out of nowhere he will sit on me while I'm asleep and snuggle in between them"

• Yeah the 2nd one hehe

• Lol OK, I wasn't sure cause of the answer below mine

but that's totally normal. they're soft and comfy, like a pillow