Where could you find a certain size bra?

My friend has a problem with finding bras and lingerie at Victorias Secret and Fredricks of Hollywood. Girls, what is a good place to find 38C? ( she is going to see her boyfriend in San Diego in two weeks, so I'm trying to help her)

Most Helpful Girl

• try lane bryant or torrid. I find that they carry tons of bras that are actually really cute.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• Honestly Fredrick's should have 38c for sure! I would go to some online stores, but I have seen these sizes at Target and Kohls. Don;t go to Victoria's secret they are not very good.

• That's so weird that she can't find bras at VC. That's the only place I can find ones that fit. Has she ever had a fitting and talked to a sales woman to help her? I don't know what else to suggest.

• Well, they do have some bras there that are her size at VC, but not alot. (and not the ones she wants. Also Fredricks are limited. No, I don't think she would spend the money to get fitted. Bummer.

• Getting fitted is free, I do it every time I get a new one if my weight has fluctuated at all.

• My sis ususaly finds hers at the bra section at walmart.