Is my nose too big? (Pics in profile)

I have always hated my nose, even my mom says it's too big. I just want to know does it look proportional to my face or does it not matter? And would rhinoplasty be too much and fake or a good idea?

Most Helpful Guy

• Your nose looks fine, but the rest of your face is a little small.

(Just kiddin. Your nose is perfect for your face, because if it were any other way, you wouldn't be you any longer.)

What Guys Said 5

• Its fine. Your have pretty eyes. We can be our worse judge when it comes to personal flaws. I have a big nose but I still get ladies. Noseright can make a nose a little smaller. Try that first before you get rhino. It made my bump in my nose flat. Good luck

• Your nose looks fine, its actually kinda cute.

• Nah it looks fine

• It's big, but who cares?

• What do I think of your nose? I think that when a girl who's as pretty as you are obsesses over a small flaw like that, it speaks badly of her personality and makes her look ugly overall IMO.

Girls need to realize that when you're at the point where the only things you have to nitpick about are small minor flaws such as your nose, you're already at the level you need to be at in order to be sought by men.

What Girls Said 7

• no, its looks fine. I think rhinoplasty is great for people who have a noticably huge arch or bump on their nose because when they get their nose worked on, it usually comes out good because all the Doctor has to do is shave down the bump but its harder to find a doctor that could do a great job at making the nose smaller...so what I'm trying to say is don't take a chance at getting a nose job to reshape it and make it smaller because it could end up looking fake.

• I was scared of that, I don't want to regret anything...thanks for the comment!

• Yeah, it's a little big but it's cute. You need to realize that these things you view as "flaws" others like.

• It's not big. You're fine. It's a button nose.

• its a little big but I think its adorable :)

and about rhinoplasty if you have the money and you want to then go for it I have a few things I want to change about myself and I'm determined to get the money and get it done lol

• not really on topic but what are you like your ethnicity you look mixed..

• no it looks fine and you have really nice eyes :)

• Thank you!

• Ha thank you but no she's just being honest

• If you think so...

• Tbh imo your nose looks a bit big at the bottom. It doesn't offset your face but it doesn't compliment it either.

No need to get a nose job.

Good luck.

• Thank you for being honest!

• No problem. But make sure you don't let one little insecurity ruin your self-esteem. You're still plenty pretty.

• Thank you!