Do you find this unattractive?

If a girl gets really drunk and well acts drunk?

• Its embarassing for them
  • Its just good fun
  • I find it hilarious
  • I feel sorry for them when they wake up with regret
  • Its gross and stupid, I'd hate to have a girlfriend like that!!!

Most Helpful Guy

• When a girl is really drunk, there are two responses depending on the type of guy:

If the guy is immature and she's attractive, he'll think: "She's drunk. Maybe I can get with her.. nice."

If he's mature he'll think "Wow, she isn't responsible and now she really looks foolish. On the one hand, I'll make sure she get's home safe. On the other hand, I'm glad she's not my girlfriend."

She’s attractive, drunk, and has a boyfriend? -> link

Do guys find “blonde moments” cute? -> link

What attracts a guy to a girl? -> link

Best

- Evan

What Guys Said 6

• Yes if you seem like you've lost control entirely, are throwing up and are unable to walk without falling and the like. Some girls even get violent which needless to say isn't attractive.

No if you just seem like you have a good time, still are aware of what your doing but are just a bit more social.

• There is a time and a place for such things. If it's at a party where everybody else is drinking too, it's not a problem. If it's something she regularly does between breakfast and lunch then it's not a very attractive habit, to put it lightly.

• depends

• I literally cannot see anything positive stemming from a girl getting drunk.

• There's nothing worse than a girl who is slurring her words or who can't even stand up straight. But I guess girls think the same about guys that drink too much?

• its hella annoying

What Girls Said 2

• You can't 'act' drunk, if you ARE drunk... But its definitely gotta be embarrassing for them, especially if anything happens and they can't remember any of it the next day all because they were out getting themselves totally wasted KNOWING that they could end up with a day like this or every time they drink, no matter what.

• it's ridiculous. these girls go out and get reqally drunk and make idiots of themselves thinking that guys will like them but all the guys are really thinking is that they're easy trashbags who they can have sex with and then just walk away.