Do women like men who are really ripped?

i mean as ripped as Sylvester Stallone was in RAMBO 1,2, and 3. Because I'm training to get like that, but I wanna make sure it will pay off.

OK, lol, lots of negativity I see... So I'll promise all you guys that I won't go that far

Most Helpful Girl

• Eh, I don't. But there are girls out there who do. If that's the look you want to attain and you feel like it will suit you, don't let a bunch of random girls on the internet change your mind.

• True... but I think it sounds fair, because they are negative, they got different reason to be so. but I ain't gona give up, neither will I go THAT far either.

• Maybe, but you should never base your goals on what other people want, or someone else in general, if it doesn't line up with what you yourself want. Especially when it comes to looks. Unless that was only your goal in the first place because you THOUGHT that's what women wanted. Then you find out differently, and the truth lines up more closely to your own actual ideals. =] Either way, live for yourself, not others.

What Girls Said 5

• I do like strong guys... but I don't like it when they're so strong/ripped that you can see their veins totally pulsing out of their arms and stuff. It's just really not attractive to me.

• Hells no, that is disgusting lol its like us asking you if we should get double F breat implants.

• ooo that's too much..you'd paralyze me in bed lol

• Ew... No

• Naw, I don't like meatheads.

What Guys Said 1

• You don't look like that faggt