Best friends.. looking alike?

EVERY where we go. we get the same question. are you guys sisters? I mean I heard the saying. best friends look alike. and hang out with your friends enough. you're gonna start to look like them. lol.

this happen to anyone else.?

link

do you think we look alike?
plus! even weirder. both of our names are Ashley.LMAO

Most Helpful Girl

• you do look similar because of the dark skin , dark hair

me and my best friend have always gotten the are you sister thing, when we first started secondary school a teacher called me her name and I go are you talking to me and she was like yeah your the only person in here whos name is that! I was like actually for your information that's my best friends name not mine! she thought we were the same person! and everyone kept asking were we twins lol so I dyed my hair dark so I could be my own person lol

What Guys Said 3

• A little bit. Its not a bad thing at least, you're both very attractive. At my college scholarship compition someone was wearing the same exact shirt as me, and we both had the same taste in music and similar ideas on stuff. Other than that one inncident, it hasn't happened to me.

• Yeah you look a little bit alike

and.

i can see myself right in the middle of you two :P

• Listen... stalker.. lol!!! lets meet up... and we'll make it happen..LMAOO!!! hehe

• I wouldn't consider myself a stalker by any means, but if that's the role that will get you off... I'll play it. ;)

• little bit ,plus what's wrong with it if both of you are friends

• Nothing.. wrong..but the fact that both of our names are ASHLEY! haha

What Girls Said 4

• Yeah, you do look alike. I have had a few friends that people have asked if we are sisters. And one friend that we looked so much a like that people thought we were twins. None the same name though. And what is funny for me, having had several friends that look like me, is that my sister, looks nothing like me.

• omg yes you do.

• wow, you do look alike its so surprising

• You so look alike