Is It Unattractive To Wear Shorts?

If you have muscular thighs?

Obviously it isn't summer anymore,but I have since started a workout program.I do my own workout + a Womens Health Magazine running workout.I do want skinny/thin legs(that's my goal) but everyone on here says you can't get rid of muscle.Well I have muscular legs,always have,and I don't wear shorts,I'm usually a Capri or Bermuda shorts type of person,but it does get hot where I'm from.So I'm wondering,is it unattractive if someone with muscular thighs or legs wears shorts?Or should I just never?Or hope to bob that lipo can get rid of muscle haha?

Most Helpful Guy

• It would be helpful if you found a image of similarity to show us what you mean, Its hard to imagine someone elses definition of muscular thighs, you mean thick muscular thighs or thin ones?. I am highly attracted to thick thighs though, I love how they touch and they just look hot. In the end though, if you want to wear them, go for it. Some guys will find it unnattractive but others will find it got. highly dependent

• I wasn't just wondering if it's "repulsive" haha.

Bit seeing as how I want thin thighs,obviously "thick" muscular...I will find a pic

• Man I have got to agree with G-Daz.Thick thighs are....damn sexy.The thighs in that pic are sexy as hell.It's just something about thick thighs...damn

• Oh not always, I do like thin but I'm more drawn towards thicker thighs. that's always seemed hotter to me

What Guys Said 6

• Show us pictures for masturbatory purposes. I MEAN UH. Comparative purposes.

Nah, its quite sexy ^^ Shorts are great on any thighs, really.

• Muscular legs to me are a turn on. There is just something about having large thighs that is just really sexy, not quite sure why though.

• Well I don't have large ones haha,my body is an hourglass so my thighs are in proportion to my body but okkk

• on the contrary if you have muscular thighs...

• Shorts are hot. Go for it.

• muscular legs on girls are SO hot, stick legs are gross.

• Muscular legs on a woman is very attractive <3

What Girls Said 1

• Wear what you wanna wear when your working out, cause no one will judge you when you trying to improve yourself.