Is he going to think I'm unattractive?

An acquaintance asked me out for a date type thing and I agreed. Problem is I have a cast on my leg which I'm pretty sure he knows of. I'm not going to be able to wear a cute outfit, just jeans and a sweater. Guys... would the cast make you find the girl less attractive if you already knew what she looked like without it? What do you think?

What Guys Said 2

• Very few guys would be superficial enough to care. I don't think you have anything to worry about.

• He probably would not think you are less cute. Only thing is, don't assume that he knows that you have a cast on your leg and what it means to you (ie you can't wear certain things, so certain places to go on the date may no be appropriate). I would say the key is to communicate and try to make sure expectations are managed. You should be good to go!

What Girls Said 0