Does anybody else feel less attractive in the bathroom light?

like I have a really bright orange light and it makes me feel ugly =( but outside if that I feel normal does anybody else feel this?

Most Helpful Guy

• c'mon ace, you're always hot no matter how much light there is :)

What Girls Said 8

• Well judging from everyone else's answers I seem to be the only one who feels somewhat attractive in the bathroom. When I'm alone, after just getting out of the shower, and with my hair looking like an afro. I look in the mirror, and give myself a simple smile. That's when I feel the most beautiful. (Very rare for me) I usually tend to be more self conscious under fluorescent lights and when there are more people around. But in the bathroom, there is no one to judge you but yourself; we are our hardest critics.

Plus, ace by the looks of it, you have nothing to worry about.

• I feel the same. People always tell me I'm beautiful, but when I'm alone in that bathroom I feel like everyone sees something different. I've actually changed the bulbs, and nothing changed lol. It's just that bathroom atmosphere!

• a brighter bulb should help. The only problems I have with the bathroom light is that it is too dark. Darker bulbs makes everyone look weird.

• Fluorescent lights show every little flaw =(

• I feel the same when I look into those magnifying mirrors with a light surrounding it, because it just finds every single flaw you have and it...magnifies it lol. But ya, just like what everybody else said... change the bulb =P

• the bathroom light actually makes me look more attractive

• Lol. I feel ugly under fluorescent lighting.

• get a new light, problem solved

What Guys Said 9

• personally, I find the darker the light the better (low-ass self esteem). sunlight is the brightest :/

• Uhhh...no. You know those really big bulbs that say "soft white" on them? Get those. I don't know what kind of effed up light you're using...

• Change the light bulb or buy a new light. Simple problems have simple solutions.

• I think many people wish they felt unattractive only in the bathroom light.

• There's this old song by Rod Stewart "Maggie"

"The morning sun really shows your age"

No matter what, we can't hide from what the sun reveals. But you're talking about the bathroom light. My advice? Get a white bulb, problem solved. :)

• Sadly I find I look BETTER in bathroom light :P

• I have a bright whiteish light in my bathroom and I think it makes me look even better!

• Frankly I don't feel attractive in any light, but then again I've never cared about how I look.

• no don't say that you are hot no matter what