Which boots would match with more outfits?

So I finally found some boots I like, but the trouble is, I can't decide which boot to get in what color. I love the gray but I love the black. I bought a black coat so black boots are a must have, however gray is an awesome color lol Help?

link (black or gray?)

link (black or gray?)

Most Helpful Girl

• gray would match with as much things as black, because gray is just a lighter shade of black.

i think black boots with black jacket would look awkward because it is too much black going on, and I hate things that are too matchy-matchy. in my opinion, its much more fashionable to mix up colors, and by getting gray it will go with about anything.

if you're into the look were everything needs to match, then go with black. but I still think it would be cuter to go with gray.

both pairs are cute, but the 9 west ones will probably be more comfortable with the ability to wear day to day, were the guess ones would be most appropriate on special occasions.

What Guys Said 3

• With boots for women I've found that the less heel the better. and Black is always a good color assuming you're not wearing vibrant colors with them.

that said having no idea what you look like or how you dress: I'd pick the Black Suede Workbook Boots if I were you.

• I don't know too much about fashion.

But I'd go with the gray.

• Boots don't match with anything. They're gross.

What Girls Said 7

• Black matches with everything , but I do prefer grey colors over black when it comes to clothes or shoes. The Guess shoes are by far cuter then the Nine West ones, the black color for the guess shoes isn't bad either but since you bought a black coat and think its a must have get the guess shoes but in black

• Gray. It's a current, "in," color, it's neutral and can go with just about anything like black can.

• Black!

• Get black. black matches with ANYTHING.

Gray matches with a lot of stuff but I don't think it matches with as much stuff as black does.

But if you want to draw a little more attention to your boots, then gray cause black kinda blends in.

• GRAY!

• I have the guess pair in gray!

I like them better in gray because they contrast better than black does...

the nine west ones are kind of ugly I'd go with the guess but if you really want those then I guess black leather

• For the Guess boots I'd go with grey.

And for the Nine West boots I'd go with black.

The grey for Guess because that color works better for that style and black for the Nine West because it looks better in black.