Guys why is it you say blonde hair girls are better for a fling and brunettes for a relationship?

I have been looking at forums which are about preferred hair colour on a girl and a lot of guys have come up with the answer that blondes are better for a fling and brunettes for a relationship.im considering dying my hair brown now

Most Helpful Guy

• Before I go into my theory on why that's true, I'm going to tell you that you'd look WAAAAY better as a brunette than a blonde. If you want to know why, see my answer to your question about your hair color.

"Natural looking" hair colors look healthier, because it shows that a girl is comfortable with herself, and plus, athletic girls are less inclined to dye their hair for some reason that I don't know.

My theory (and this is just my theory) is that unnaturally blonde hair gives off the impression that a girl is "high maintenance", and no guy wants a high maintenane girl when they're looking to settle down for a long term relationship. When I see a girl who looks like you, my first instinct tells me that you're the kind of girl who will be demanding of a lot of my time and a lot of my resources. You will want gifts from me regularly and want me to pay every time we go out. You will want me to buy you expensive jewelry that I can't really afford. You won't even give me the time of day if I'm not wearing ridiculously expensive brand name clothes or driving a BMW/Mercedes. If I was just looking for a fling I might pull out some tricks to give off the illusion that I am all of those things, but if I was looking for something more long-term and serious, I would just move right along and maybe check out your @ss as I passed by, but that's it.

I see a girl with natural looking hair color, I figure she's down to Earth, approachable, not looking for a guy who will spoil her with gifts, just a guy who will treat her with respect and care.

Now, I could be WAAAAAAY off here, but that is the answer as it applies to me, and it is what my first impression/instinct tells me about girls with hair like yours vs natural looking hair color.

• Yes but if you take my example I've been blonde since I was a tiny baby. Even my eyelashes and eyebrows are blonde. Why should I change now? I look washed out as a brunette because I'm fair skinned. I don't tan so why should I ruin my looks trying to get a tan? Same goes for my hair. I was born blonde, its suits me why change?

What Guys Said 7

• I can tell you why bleached blonde fake boob girls are better for a fling. Because they have no self confidence. At least that's what all the bleaching and fake boobs has me believe. If I'm going to get into a relationship I want someone who is comfortable with themselves and what they look like.

If I want to have wild sex and play with some boobs. give me barbie

• I feel better for having bleached hair I like it and I have lots of confidence!

• Why do some women feel better about themselves with bleached hair? why do some women feel better about themselves with bigger boobs? Why can't they be happy with what they have and who they are? I find natural much more attractive, especially when I go out and see 20 girls standing around each other with bleach blonde hair and fake boobs.

• Being a woman I have found this to be true. Bleached hair and fake breasts get allot of immidiate attention and women are looking for that. If I stand next to a woman with fake breasts and playboy blonde hair men are going to look at her right off the bat. Most of the women I know that look like that lack in the personality department and trying to make up for that with physical attention grabbers. It is the same with women that have neon pink hair they are just coming from a different direction

• Although I don't have that idea that brunettes are better for relationships, I did have a blond girlfriend a while back and what I noticed is that she attracted a lot of attention.i mean, guys just felt the urge to come to her and hit on her as if the blond hair said, 'hey guys, I'm here to be f***ed.' So yea, she dyed her hair brownish, and it was funny cause after that, zero attention from the guys. I was amused; I did see a tv show where they had a blond woman stand on the street and guy after guy would come up to her and talk; then she went back in, dyed her hair brown, and not too many guys noticed her. So my theory is that guys feel threatened when they have a blond girlfriend cause for whatver reason, they do attract 'bad' attention from guys; is like when you're blonde, guys see you only as an object to fvck; and maybe that's because blondes have been portrayed on the media as being sexual creatures more so than the other hair colors.i have nothing to back up that statement though. :)

• Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?

I don't know about that. I would have thought that this was those guys overanalyzing things. Maybe there's some logic to it, but I ever thought about it that way. A cute blond verses a cute brunette. what matters to me is the potential strength of the relationship and what kind of person she is rather than focusing on having a fling.

So far, I've dated brunettes. Not really a preference either way as far as "color" goes.

• it's just a saying. blondes have a reputation as "party girls" (rightly or wrongly)

also blonde hair implies youth, health, etc, which is why many guys are physically attracted to it.

• I just like brunettes as oppose to blondes. Maybe that's just me. Blonde isn't attractive to me. Also, "fling with the blondes" is bullshit. Some guys may do it. But not every guy out there is the same way. Not me atleast. But brunettes for me, hands down.

• I really don't have a preference as far as hair color. I think it is more important that your hair at looks natural.

• as most girls that want just a fling and try to get one have blonde hair and its all other colours normaly like to have a reationship

What Girls Said 3

• Its because of the fact that our culture and status of the world is so fu*&ed up at the moment that we judge each other by how we look! Possibly because also if you look at the idiotic porn industry who do you see a lot - blond's not a lot of brunettes - what guys don't get is that all females in brain can be the same sometimes no matter the hair color! You can be a blond and be stupid and you can be a brunette and be stupid but sometimes in reality the hypocrisy and the saying of the world is kinda true! It really all depends where you live!

• it really doen't matter about hair color (at least that's what I think). blonde just gets notices more because its a lighter color. I have my hair blonde and I get as much attention as I had it dark. it really depned on the person. if your ugly with blonde hair, you won't get the same attention as if you were hot with blonde hair, and vice versa with dark hair. so overall, it really depends on your: body type, face, clothes, makeup, etc.

• becuase that's what you see on t.v it doesn't make a difference though .