Short hair on a round face?

i have a round face and its chubby! I'm not fat but I do have a chubby face,i want to cut my hair but so many hairdressers advise me not because it will make my face appear larger.so can anyone suggest a type of short style that suits a round face like mine as I want a change if you have any links of pictures of what you suggest please put them in your comment thank you

Most Helpful Guy

• Ok I know I'm a guy so I don't know if my opinion would be as good as a girls but I think permed or curly hair would look good on a round face. Remember interview with a vampire the girl kinda had a round face but her curly hair looked good with it. It just brings it all togeather. Before you do it look at some pictures of women with permed curly hair. Or maybe layered. Fullness to the hair looks good with a round face. Although Molly Ringwolds face is kinda round these days and her hair looks good straight. But I love the Julia Roberts look in pretty women. Permed hair something a guy can run his fingers through. So check out the mags and see what your comfortable with. A lot good looking women with round faces and permed hair.

• Yeah thanks but I'm trying to figure out what short style will suit my face

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• link

This site has a few pictures.

link

This site is good because it tells you about different short hairstyles and some of them mention certain face shapes that they work with. The downside is that there aren't any pictures, but it has good descriptions.

I hope they help you out.

• longer bangs will help if you decide to cut, I have a oval/ round shape face and I was advised to stay long on the front and sides to conceal my chubby cheeks when I asked about a cut. google face shapes for best results

• dont do ur hair only one layer like a bowl cut. do various layers it will look sexier and make them different lenghts

• long straight hair elongates the face. my sequetion, if you don't want it to look even chubbier, is to not cut it.