Tattoos yes or no?

ok guys do you like girls with tattoos or no cause a lot of them are getting them now I've noticed. is it sexy or not?

Most Helpful Guy

• Outward visible tattoos are not sexy. Private secret tattoos that only I could see during special times are very sexy. Overall I prefer women without tattoos because there is a certain tough/thuggish/loose vibe that I associate with them.

What Girls Said 5

• I like the one called "tramp stamp", in fact me and my hubby joked about me getting one and I exclaimed "Just think baby, you could be married to an official tramp!"

I just think it is silly to label someone just because they have ink-- I know plenty of girls with tatts who are great, confident, open and honest and plenty of so called good girls who play head games and act like manipulative ditzes.

• It depends on what they get. Some tattoos are sexy and some are just plain lame.

• If they mean something and are tasteful then I think its nice- but something like paw prints or a big butterfly- no.

• for women, its called tramp "stamps"

• I hate tattoos especially the lame shoulder ones

What Guys Said 4

• It depends on the tattoo, why she got it, what it is, and where it is. If there's real meaning behind the tattoo then that's one thing. Oh it also matters how big the tattoo is. I personally think a woman's natural skin is very nice without the permanent artwork.

• While I often find myself attracted to girls with tat's, it's not really to do with the artwork itself.

Generally, I do find that gals with ink are more interesting, more open minded, & less inclined to be scared of challenging (&/or completely ignoring) many social norms.

Of course, their are still many women who have these wonderful traits without wearing the body mod's to advertise it. just as there as girls who wear the ink & metal, however fail to really do anything other than wave the flag.

In all fairness, the type of artwork I'm talking about isn't a kitten on the front of the hip. it's more along the lines of a half sleeve, with more design work visibly protruding above the collar, & accompanied by at least one or two visible piercings.

So, I guess that, ultimately, it probably depends more on how you carry yourself, & how you treat other people.

If you wear your ink with arrogance, thinking that it in itself makes you special or different, then no. It won't make you sexier.

If you wear your ink with confidence instead of arrogance, then yes. It will increase your sex appeal.

NB: Some guys won't look at women with ink - just some guys won't look at women without it.

• Im attracted to the nerdy libriarian type. It would ruin the fantasy if she had a tattoo of wings or something spread all over her back....

• its all a matter of taste I think, some women have a few nice tattoos and it somehow enhances their beauty, on the other hand, some women have enough tattoos that they look like Hell's angels had a "crayola convention" all over that woman's body.

like beer, its all in moderation.

• Depends where and wot it is !

If sexy then cool, if not then no !