I want opinions on this, OK ?

What do you think if a girl ..

Spends to much time getting ready?

goes online shopping nearly everyday?

Wears a lot of make-up (but is not orange)?

Likes to look nice ALL the time?

Gets her hair done every 2 months?

Most Helpful Guy

• My opinions:

1) Annoying.

2) Where did this month's paycheck go?

3) What is all that crap on your face?

4) Your not trying to impress people, let's go already!

5) Your hair looks good without spending $100 every month.

That is basically what I think/ what I would say in those situations, even though I will never marry or date a woman like that.

What Guys Said 5

• sounds annoying, like most girls are unfortunately

• 1-i prefer that she gets ready quickly, cause I hate waiting for a long time.

2-a lot of shopping, it's even for me if your budget permits, but in general it makes me feel that the girl is somewhat shallow

3-makeup; I prefer normal looks or a little makeup

4-it's good to look nice all the time, but not ALL ALL the time.

5-hair done every 2 months, is good

but still all in all it depends on reality.

• 2- If a girl spends a lot of money on clothes it's no different then a guy spending a lot of money on video games or car stuff or something. I LOVE clothes, it's not just about looking good. Most guys don't understand it but they're more than just clothes, it's like art almost.

Okay, now that I've sufficiently made myself sound like a crazy person. I agree with you on the rest.

• You v 2 spend less time getting ready,.

You spend much...

Make it less..

Keep lukn good...

dats gud..

• I think there are limits as to what is "too much" but it all depends, if those things stop you from having a life cause you too busy trying to get ready or shopping then its probly bad, if it doesn't hinder your ability to go out or whatever then I think its fine, I love when a girl takes pride in looking good.

• You just described a girl.

What Girls Said 4

• That's her thing. Maybe she is just really into fashion and beauty and likes to look nice. What is wrong with that? Usually girls like that tend to be the most attractive girls so if a guy has a problem with that he's probably a hypocrite because he might be annoyed by the description but guaranteed his head will turn when he sees the finished result.

• hun I think we all do the majority of those things lol.. I don't get my hair done and I don't wear loads of makeup just eyemakeup I love it

• GIRLLLL I UNDERSTAND..im sure there's nothin wrong with any..make up ain't too good for your skin though.

• i do that and there's nothing wrong with taking care of yourself!