Do you think Russell Brand is hot?

Just wondering

Most Helpful Guy

• My take (as a straight male who cares about style and what not)

Is that he's a good looking guy, but he's one of the guys whose look is defined by how he grooms himself. If not for the way he grooms and styles himself, he definitely wouldn't stand out from the crowd (wouldn't make you turn away either of course)

But after all, he definitely has one of the coolest personalities in show biz, and it makes his look what it is...

What Guys Said 3

• i'd love to pull on his hair while I'm banging him :)

• Yeah.

A lot of people ask me if I base my style off of him, and I'm like, whaaaaaat. I hadn't even heard of him untill he was on a Have I Got News For You repeat. Which annoys me. But that's not his fault. But uh, yeah, he is, enough. Not really my type, 'cos he's hairy, hahaha.

• Sometimes I just want to braid his hair and play pillow fights

What Girls Said 6

• I think he is attractive,he isn't that bad haha.He's one of the few guys along with Justin Bobby who can pull off "that" look ha

• If he cut his hair, and wore better clothes, yes.

Wow, I sound so shallow!

• Noooo! He's not really my taste.But he is sort of funny. When I think of him I sort of think of STDs...:(

• he's cute..but his personality is a little much lol..he's funny though

• he doesn't look good but he's really funny and witty and that really outweighs things

• he has potential but he wouldn't catch my eye if I walked pass him in a store id give him a 5/10