Is it creepy or unattractive for a white guy to have eyes so dark you can't see the pupil?

Is it ugly and/or creepy?

Updates:
It's not about eye color completely! I'm also talking about having pale skin and dark eyes. It looks lifeless, plain, and sometimes scary...

0|0
6|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I can't really tell without a pic but I don't think it would be at all. A lot of people have dark eyes.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• why would it be creepy?

i have dark eyes that you can barely see the pupil are you trying to say its ugly? thanks man -_______- I actually happen to like mine

0|0
    0|0
  • teehee I knew this white guy with blondish hair how had huge pupils and I couldn't help but dtare at them don't know why ... lol I think I might have creeped him out a bit xD I think it looks cool and misterious =)

0|0
    0|0
  • Dark eyes are so deep, that I can't help but get lost in them. You are too hard on yourself! Do not be so judgmental. The things I find utterly irresistable in a man (and the very things that make him so unique) are sadly often the things he hates the most about himself. Trust me, you are more alluring/attractive/beautiful than you lead yourself to believe.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've always loved really dark eyes on white guys (all guys, really). Especially with blond hair, it's sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • no. we asians have black eyes.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.