What underwear do you prefer?

Girls what kind do you prefer to wear?

Guys what kind do you prefer a girl to wear?

explain if you like :)

• Thong
  • Boyshorts
  • Bikini
  • Other
sorry! include v strings and g strings with thongs!

Most Helpful Girl

• Thongs... they are comfortable and guys love them -- my boyfriend used to brag about it to his friends and I was like I just like them - he LOVED them... Plus I think you feel good in them all day - sexy like - which is a nice all day feeling.

AND no wedgies.. LOL

What Guys Said 14

• Boyshorts, they draw the eyes to all the right places while leaving much to imagination (from my point of view)

• Well I am so surprized only one boy said thongs lol. I adore them... (on a girl that is) ... there really sexy, show confidence, playfulness, bita lust :P , but overall if she was my girlfriend, id enjoy seeing the exposure of it lol, or fiddling with the back of it when were cuddling or in specific situations :P

• I like the French style, sort of binkii I guess you would call it. a little 'frillier' for females, but the same style..

• This

link

Obviously I'm kidding :)

Boyshorts.

• I like my girlfriend to wear any panties that are pretty, so lace ones and ones made from satin. I prefer thongs as a style.

• I wear Boxers, I think on girls the hottest type to wear are deffinitly Bikini, Iv never really thought of boyshorts as that attractive really, Bikini can look good on just about any girl

• I wear boxers all the time, no boxer briefs or anything else. Also, the occasional "Special Forces" day, if you get what I mean.

• thongs and bootie shorts or whatever they are called. :)

• boyshorts cause it flatters it all best ^_^

• I don't think boy shorts are necessarily the most flattering on all body types. I would say bikinis are more universally flattering.

• haha I don't know bikinis arnt even underwear though?

isnt that a swimsuit term or whatever

but I think they are cutest on all bodys overall

cause there like regular pantys but make the ass look phat

haha xD

• "Bikini" is the shape of the bottom, whether it's swimsuit material or underwear material.

Most people think clothing is more flattering when it has a slenderizing effect or at least emphasizes curves. Boy shorts can make the hips look boxy. But to each their own.

• Boxers 4 me..

• boyshorts are the best.

• Well of course what guy doesn't like his girl or any for that matter in underwear that's almost not there. It's very hot and stimulating and well it's just easy on the eyes.

• Boxers for me. But on girls I like thongs.

• I live a Lacey Red Bikini!

YUM

What Girls Said 18

• BOYSHORTS! They make my butt look bigger than it actually is. :P I just can't stand thongs. Makes me feel like I'm going all commando. Yuckkk.

• i wear boyshorts most of the time but I wear cheekies or something slinky for when I'm going out because they look better under dresses/skirts/dress pants.

• I thought I liked boyshorts,

but they were just givin me weggies

and my ass is too big for them and "cheekies" sold at Pink.

I do love bikinis :]

• ok I can't stand the thought of wearing a thong! I mean correct me if I'm wrong, but is it not just like a never ending wedgy?!? it just seems SOOO uncomfortable!

• It's not. I thought it would be like that as well, but they're not :) Give 'em a try.

• You get used to them really fast. For me, they're the only way I'm comfortable in underwear now.

• u don't notice them, and its true, you get use to them REALLY fast :)

• i prefer thongs. I also like boyshorts and cheekies

• Bikinis (somewhat low rise ones) are my go to style. They are the most comfortable to me and I feel they are most flattering. Sometimes I also wear thongs or hiphuggers/ hipsters (these are kind of in between bikinis and boy shorts).

• i chose thong, but I like thongs and boyshorts :)

• i love em all but bikini panties are my fav, they make my booty look super adorable for some reason lol and there nice a comfy

but I usually wear thongs

• cheekies! link

• I love staying casual.

I kinda have an addiction to GAP clothing. A simple white t and some jeans. Since it's kind of chilly throw on a pair of UGG's and I know guys hate those ugly things.

• Definitely bikini. They're sexy and leave something to the imagination.

• Love the boyshorts.

• Boyshorts make my butt look nicee haha,but bikinis are more comfortable.So bikini

• thong=comfy :)

• As long as the underwear doesn't have a string that goes into my butt crack.

• I'm definitely a thong girl, usually it is so small it feels like nothing is there. With bikinis and boyshorts they always give me a wedgie... But thongs really hurt with jeans so if I'm wearing jeans, I will wear boyshorts. Anything else, thong.

• I like the way bikini and boyshorts look :) but boyshorts ride up :(

• Thong, it makes my butt look so cute.