Why is it that guys only call me cute?

I hate that word aghh I really do I'm 5 feet 3 inches blond hair blue eyes I rather be called hot or sexy not cute is it a bad thing I'm being called cute?

well its good to know that I'm not just a lay then!

Most Helpful Girl

• In my opinion, being called hot or sexy means a guy is more interested in your body than anything else.

I know a lot of girls don't like being called cute because that's what you would say about a puppy, but I don't mind it. I think guys mean it more in an endearing way, they're not comparing you to a dog. I'm 5'3" too, and it seems like guys just think it's adorable when a girl is short.

What Guys Said 1

• sorry but you are cute. But really its easier for a guy to say cute, then to come up and tell your ur sexy. its also much more polite.

What Girls Said 4

• I agree with cool relax, men are more apt to think of you as girl friend material if you are "cute" sexy gals are just "lays" or fantasy fodder.lol

It's a good thing.

• Exactly--it is a big compliment--it means the guys cares.

• if a guy only calls you hot/sexy they just want to f*** you,. if they call you cute/gorgeous/beautiful then they acttually care about you.

• all my bestfriends are guys and I know men very well. when they call a girl cute, its like another way of saying, she's alright. not hot, not sexy, not ugly. you'll know when your sexy when a guy says damn girl, then that's how you know. lol sorry.