What color tie do girls think look best on grooms and their groomsmen?

What color tie do girls think looks best on grooms and their groomsmen? I am thinking about going with Irish green for an outdoor fall wedding next October 20ll in Nova Scotia Canada. This would be with a black or charcoal suite, white shirt, and probably a green vest unless I hear better suggestions.

Thanks.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ooh Nova Scotia! :) I'd go with a solid, satin-y tie in either the Irish green or a dark emerald green (look at OPI nail polish's Here Today…. Aragon Tomorrow shade) if you're not going to wear the green vests, but if you really want the vests go with a more toned down tie - maybe something with a simple pattern with some green (and maybe black, charcoal and white) in it, but not overwhelmingly green. If you want them, I think the vests would look good in the darker green and I'd go with the charcoal suits. Congrats & good luck!

What Girls Said 2

• I think that's an excellent choice, you guys will fit in the scene since it's outdoors. But my suggestion would be to match the color of the bridemaids' dresses.

• i say do whatever your fiance wants, since she probably has a wedding theme or color scheme in mind.

What Guys Said 1

• What are your wedding colours? What are the brides and bridesmaids wearing in terms of colours? Priority one is you match with the rest of the wedding. This is something your fiance should be handling!